In this live class, we will learn about cycle-based planning from the lens of nature using Energy Management concepts (instead of Time Management). You’re invited to participate in our guided meditation together to set your intentions for the following month and have an actively guided working session afterwards to plan the following month of your life out in peace.
Bring your personal planning tools (analog planner, pen & paper, Laptop, etc.)
What to bring: Dress comfortably. Bring pen & paper, your planner, stickers & stickies, laptop, or whatever analog or digital devices you use for your personal monthly planning, to-do lists, and goal setting!
IN THIS 90-MINUTE WORKSHOP, YOU WILL:
- Experience a serene space with guided visualization meditations
- Receive instructional work sessions focused on journaling, creating/revising SMART Goals, planning your month out, and creating/revising your tasks
- Have a chance to schedule a virtual accountability appointment check-in
- Be in community with others where light snacks will be provided
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF YOU:
- Are currently overwhelmed with everything, and not sure where to start with planning out your month
- Wish to have a time and space to think about your March personal planning
- Long to just focus on you and your goals because you’re tired of putting energy towards others
- Curious to learn about cycle-based theory and how it connects to your own energetics when it comes to personal planning & organization