IV treatment is administered directly into the veins, resulting in faster recovery times than those of oral or other traditional medicines. IV nutrient therapy is a safe and effective way to restore the body back to health based on the unique needs of each client.
Nourish your body and restore your health with a customized IV drip
Our Alleviate drip includes compounds that alleviate bloating, irritability, abdominal discomfort and lower back pain.
- B-Complex Vitamins
– B-complex vitamins may help keep skin and blood cells healthy as well as convert nutrients into energy.
- Calcium Chloride
– Calcium promotes healthy bones and the normal functioning of muscles, nerves and cells in the body.
- Hydroxo B12
– Hydroxo B12 treats low levels of [Vitamin B12] promoting healthy brain function, blood, cells and nerves.
- Magnesium Chloride
– Magnesium chloride boosts immunity, decreases risk of developing migraines, and relaxes the brain.
How to prepare
- Drink lots of water so that your body is more receptive to the IV drip.
- Eat a protein-packed meal or snack to prevent nausea.
- Meditate for a few minutes beforehand to mental prepare yourself.
- Bring some form of entertainment. Infusions can last up to two hours, so we suggest bringing a book or making a playlist prior to your drip.
- Wear something comfortable. Be sure you can easily roll up your sleeves and bring layers so that you don’t get cold.
Generic photos used. For representation purposes only.
Benefits To Expect
Have Any Questions?
- Get a good night’s sleep the night before.
- Eat a small meal or snack two hours prior to your session.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Make sure you are hydrated .
- Avoid caffeine for at least two hours beforehand.
- Give yourself time beforehand to get into a relaxed headspace.
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t consume your daily requirements of vitamins and minerals, let alone experience their valuable benefits. IV Nutrient Drip Infusions are a safe and effective way to receive natural vitamins, minerals, and amino acids direct to the bloodstream. The 30 to 45-minute session enhances your energy, improves your overall mood, and helps prevent future health conditions caused by stress, malnutrition, and dehydration.
Major side effects are rare; however, people do experience some cooling of the arm and a mineral taste in the mouth. Do not worry, as this is all normal.
Our IV Nutrient Drip Infusions take approximately 30-45 minutes for the drip to be fully administered.
IV Nutrient Drip Infusions are similar to IV’s you would find at your local hospital. They all consist of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, all of which are found in the body naturally. Adding these nutrients gives the body more of what your organs need to function properly.
None of our IVs contain toxins that are found in medicine or pharmaceuticals, so no one experiences an overdose of any kind. If you are healthy, it is theoretically safe for daily use. Our most frequent dosage is a bi-weekly program. But you should tailor your IV Nutrient Drip Infusions to your lifestyle.
Depending on your nutritional and hydration status you may feel dramatic effects after the first IV. People who get IVs regularly will feel less dramatic effects as their body starts to obtain optimal hydration and nutritional balance.
Everyone’s pain tolerance is different. While some people find needles to be relatively painless, others will find it a bit painful. For these patients, we have ways of making the process more comfortable. However, this procedure is in no way excruciating. We use a smaller needle than what is used at children’s hospitals.
If you retain fluids, have kidney problems, or suffer from certain health conditions, you should not engage in IV Nutrient Drip Infusions.
We always recommend that you check with your primary care physician if you’re unsure. However, anyone with a healthy history can safely obtain its benefits.
Negative reactions are slim to none, since this procedure is proven to be advantageous and safe. Everyone is monitored and if some discomfort begins, we will simply monitor you over time and stop if necessary.
Most people respond favorably to the therapy, feeling energized and alert from the beginning.We always recommend that you check with your primary care physician if you’re unsure. However, anyone with a healthy history can safely obtain its benefits.
IV Nutrient Drip Infusions are a premium service that improves your body’s performance enormously. It is an investment, so if you compare the price against the benefits you receive from it, you’ll find it’s worth it.
Users agree that preventative medicine such as IV Nutrient Drip Infusions strengthens their immune system, helping them avoid expensive doctor visits and prescription medication that come from something like a severe cold or allergy.
After your session, you can go about your day as you would normally. There are no restrictions. We recommend that you exercise, meditate, eat healthy meals, stay hydrated, and get enough rest daily.
Not quite. Even though all IV drips are administered using the same procedure the quantities and nutrients on each one are different, since they look to achieve specific goals (skin lightening, muscle recovery, mental focus, etc.).