Sensory Deprivation Float
Floating is part therapy, part meditation, and all relaxation
A zero gravity experience for your body and mind
Liquid Sound Table
Float on a water bed of sound
The Journey Begins
Find Peace Within the Chaos.
Sign up and
Float your way to mental health
and physical balance.
Four unique types of floats. All with Zero Gravity.
- Accelerate mental clarity and learning
- Stimulate creativity
- Deepen meditation practices
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Reduce chronic pain and fatigue
- Increased range of motion
- Improve athletic performance
- Improve circulation and reduce blood pressure
Check out all floating experiences
Zero Gravity Flotation without getting wet! Experience the calm and meditative state of floating while you stay completely dry.
Need help deciding?
Wet Float     vs    Dry Float
- Epsom salt infused water
- Longer session duration
- Pure sensory deprivation
- Increased Endorphins
- No need to get wet
- Shorter session duration
- Full zero gravity experience
- Customizable experience
Floating is an experience like no other. So calming and therapeutic. In the midst of all this stress, I highly recommend the complete sensory deprivation of floating. Great for tense, achy muscles and joints. Wonderful for your weary mind. The spa is clean and safe and the staff is friendly and helpful.
I definitely recommend the float therapy. An hour of sensory deprivation really gives me a chance to reflect and reset. As someone who can get caught up on the nonstop culture of NYC, this is my way of breaking the cycle and getting perspective.
Frequently Asked Questions
And just as hitting the gym regularly stimulates consistent release of endorphins, so does floating. Effectively, regular float sessions train your “endorphin muscle” and rewire your brain to more regularly secrete endorphins, resulting a more consistent state of happiness, relaxation, and sustained positive energy levels. And it’s far easier than 90 minutes on the elliptical machine!
Then you step right into the floatation pool and lay back. Your body will be floating instantly.
Within 10 minutes, you will lose all sense of space and time. The water temperature is set to your body’s skin temperature (around 93.5 degrees f), so you won’t even feel the water.
This is when the real magic begins. It’s like being back in the womb, protected and free of any stress.
After your session ends, the lights come on and you step back into the shower to wash off the salt water.
- Give yourself time beforehand to get into a relaxed headspace.
- Try not to shave right before arriving, as salt can irritate freshly shaved skin.
- If you wear contacts, remove them before getting into float tank.
- Avoid caffeine beforehand.
- If you are menstruating, please reschedule.
- Infectious skin or respiratory disorders
- Open wounds or recent tattoos
- Uncontrolled epilepsy
- Serious mental conditions
- High-risk pregnancy
- Colored or permed your hair within 7 days
- Under the influence of any drug or alcohol
- Currently menstruating
- Under 18 without parental presence
- Blake F.